It is intended for people with professional experience in marketing, CRM, customer experience or customer service in B2C sectors (Retail, Services, FMCG), in particular, customer experience manager, head of customer service, CRM project manager, CRM manager, loyalty manager, CMO. It is not necessary to have a loyalty program to follow this course.
1. Designing a loyalty program
- - Loyalty issues and strategies
- - Consumer perceptions and expectations of loyalty programs
- - Types of programs: relational, ambassador, loyalty
- - Genesis, evolution and trends: programs under the microscope
- - Approach to setting program objectives
- - Cost/benefit analysis of a program introduction or redesign
- - Analysis of the structure and evolution of a client portfolio in connection with objectives
- - Membership: what strategies?
- - Earn/Burn, Rewards, Points, Statuts: arbitrate the mechanics of a program
- - Programs for collection and qualification