Together with Numberly’s teams, the group has set up a fun, immersive, community-based and engaging platform, supported by a simultaneous multi-lever digital orchestration, around a unique event: the NBA Paris Game 2020 presented by BeIN Sports.
The system was designed over 8 months (from June 2019 to January 2020), bouncing off sporting events, and giving participants a chance to win exclusive prizes (VIP seats, goodies, items from the NBA store…) and to boost engagement. It is composed of 3 platforms to create a common thread associated with several strategic highlights positioned in relation to the NBA calendar.
First of all, the red thread platform. To participate, you just have to pick a team you identify with among the following groups: music lovers, sports enthusiasts, globe-trotters and video game addicts. Then, you have to answer several themed quizzes allowing participants to challenge their talents and earn points for their team. Prizes are then awarded by drawing lots from the winning team members, which encourages team spirit and creates commitment by generating a feeling of belonging to a team.
In parallel to this common thread, 2 platforms “highlights” come to animate the digital platform:
- The Golden Match, a big draw following the opening of the NBA match ticketing and allowing to win VIP tickets for the event;
- The Basket Challenge, a winning moment that encourages interaction via basketball shots, with numerous prizes at stake.
This platform is supported by a simultaneous digital multi-lever orchestration:
- Social networks: viral mechanics
- Self-promotion: targeted banners and acquisition emails
- Affiliation: activation of 24 targeted bases
- Media: programmatic and paid social. The campaigns are based on an affinity targeting based on the interests of the participants (music, sport, travel, video games) in order to push them the corresponding team thread, for even more personalization of the course.