One of the major challenges for the hairdresser is creating a dialogue with his clients in the salon and the ability to maintain it.
Numberly supported the L’Oréal Professionnel teams for several months in the creation and implementation of a digital BtoBtoC mobile first tool. The solution quickly turned out to be a real ally for colourists in hairdressing salons.
The application meets the objectives of two identified targets; hairdressers (BtoB) and hairdressing salon customers (BtoC):
- Share L’Oréal Professionnel’s expertise;
- Inspire and engage hairdressers thanks to an innovative tool;
- Help and reassure customers;
- Generate incremental in-salon sales on services and products related to colouring.
- Project and reassure through 3D simulation;
- Guide the customer’s choices.